For 12 days starting on December 26th, we’re going to take you through the user experience (UX) design process from beginning to end.
Each day, we'll be setting a UX design challenge to help you devise and develop your own winning idea. Once you've completed all 12 challenges, you will have an outline of the design process for your chosen product, that you can package up and share with others.
UXmas will walk you through the design process in miniature. You'll be able to choose between two versions of the daily challenge: a short one, which will take you less than 5 minutes; and a longer one, which will take you up to 30 minutes.
Don’t miss out on this chance to learn about the design process in delicious bitesize UXmassy pieces!
- Day 1 – Choose a Project
- Day 2 – Make a Research Plan
- Day 3 – Create an Affinity Diagram
- Day 4 – Outline Some User Personas
- Day 5 – Map Out Scenarios
- Day 6 – Point of View Statements & How-Might-We Questions
- Day 7 – Brainstorming
- Day 8 – Sitemap & User Flow
- Day 9 – Sketching
- Day 10 – Prototyping
- Day 11 – User Testing
- Day 12 – Iterate, and take stock