3 DESIGN ARTICLES
- Today Duolingo is a $5 billion business, but it didn’t happen overnight. Key to Duolingo’s ascent? Monetization hacks.
- From reverse trials to multiple entry points, Duolingo continues to master the art of moving users from freemium to premium.
- "The biggest, worst-kept secret secret of monetisation UX: Ask, ask, and ask again."
- AI has been making headlines for months…and we’re now seeing it transform the Figma ecosystem with smarter, faster plugins to enhance your design work.
- A couple great plugins are Magician, which supports everything from copy to task automation—and Clueify, which helps you understand how real users will interact with your designs.
- Fun fact: in the last year, search volume for terms related to AI design tools have increased as much as 10,000%
- A look at how Barbie has evolved as an iconic brand over the past 6 decades, as seen through the various iterations of its logo design.
- "This universal recognition is no accident. It is a result of smart and strategic marketing decisions, and collaborations that have kept the brand relevant and exciting."
- Did you know...Pantone color PMS 219 has become so synonymous with the brand, that it’s often referred to as ‘Barbie Pink’.
PORTFOLIO INSPIRATION 💜
Siriveena Nandam, a Product Designer at Nasa (and UX Academy graduate), showcases a clean, almost futuristic style portfolio with clever transitions and beautiful visual design details.