In this episode of our Figma webinar series with Kieran Black, we dive into Figma's newest feature: Variants, which lets you combine variations of the same component to simplify the asset panel and map components more closely to code.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- What variants are
- How to set up variants in Figma
- When and why you would use variants in your designs
Read more about how Variants can help designers work more efficiently with developers in Figma's blog, and for best practices, refer to this article. You may also check out this mini-tutorial on Working with Figma Button Components from Toptal.
Watch the complete Figma webinar series:
- Episode 1: The Absolute Basics of Designing with Figma
- Episode 2: Color in Figma
- Episode 3: Typography in Figma
- Episode 4: Layout Grids and Constraints in Figma
- Episode 5: Variants in Figma
- Episode 6: Auto Layout in Figma
Ready to continue learning about Figma with an awesome mentor like Kieran? Explore our UX Academy program.