Components are key to establishing any design system. They are design elements with unmatched flexibility that help you create and maintain repeated elements while varying the instances for different contexts and layouts ⚙️
We invite you to learn more about components and design systems in this 90-minute on-demand webinar with Paula Seo, Lead Product Designer at Mattel and Adobe XD Certified Instructor.
In this workshop, you’ll:
- Hear how Adobe XD can help you manage typography, colors, components, assets, interactive states, and more
- Learn to share design elements easily between teams and work streams, using design system tools built for consistency
- Gain practical insights on how to use components to scale your work, manage changes, and increase design velocity
- Build components in Adobe XD that have interactive states, nested components, and more
- Understand how components can act as the building blocks to a successful design system
Whether you’re just starting out with design systems or have a fully built design system, this workshop will help you take your design systems to the next level.
In addition to her work at Mattel, Paula teaches visual interaction design at the Art Center College of Design. Paula is passionate about enabling teams to build and grow their design systems and teaching the next generation of UX designers.
If you'd like to learn more about design systems, and other key elements of the UX design process, we encourage you to explore our UX Academy program or reach out to email@example.com.