During this tutorial, Designlab mentor Kieran Black explains how to create and use animations in Webflow.
Kieran uses his own portfolio, which he built in Webflow, as an example.
Here are some timings in case you want to skip ahead:
- 0:00 Webinar Intro
- 1:30 Intro to animations in Webflow through Kieran's portfolio
- 8:30 Creating an interaction in Webflow
- 15:00 Pressed in Webflow
- 18:00 Scroll animations
- 24:00 Showcase in Webflow
- 32:30 After Effects Lottie files
Here are some of the questions answered during the Q & A:
- Do you have to create new effects each time?
- Is there a way to import animations from After Effects?
- Is it possible to export CSS code from the Webflow design?
- What are the standards for using other people's animations?
Ready to continue learning about animations in UX design? Explore our UX Academy program.